1. Beginning August 9, you cannot practice with the team without a completed athletic physical.
2. Your physical must be dated after April 15, 2017, to be valid.
3. Physicals from the 2016/2017 school year are no longer valid unless they are dated after April 15, 2017.
4. There are two different MHSAA physical forms. Your physical must be on this MHSAA form. If your physical is not on the correct form, print out the correct MHSAA form and complete all sections except the part labeled “Physical Examination and Medical Clearance” and attach it to your physical.
5. To be considered “complete,” every single line must be completed. There may be no blanks. Use “NA” or “None” instead of leaving a line blank.
6. When the physical is complete, make two copies of it. Place one copy in the box outside the trainer’s office. Bring one copy to the team meeting at 7:00 pm on Monday, August 7, in the HS Commons. Keep the third copy for your records.
7. If you had a physical completed at the school sessions or recently turned in your physical, still bring a copy to the team meeting at 7:00 pm on Monday, August 7, in the HS Commons.
8. If you need a physical, schedule one today. If your family doctor cannot fit you in, consider using the clinic listed below, which requires no appointment and can complete the physical for $29.
Saline Advance Urgent Care
140 South Industrial (opposite side of Michigan Ave. from Ruby Tuesdays)
Open 7 days a week from 9 a.m.– 9 p.m.
Cost is $29
Physical is a walk-in service