The coaches and our hosts are making plans incase of inclement weather.
For the Saline boys at Ramblin’ Rock, Brian Boze will make any calls regarding cancelations/changes.
For the Saline girls at Ramblin’ Rock, Matt Hagood will make any calls regarding cancelations/changes.
For the Saline athletes at Bath, Carl will make any calls regarding cancelations/changes.
Please see the notes below from our meet hosts:
From the Bath Invite Hosts: If thunder and / or lighting are an issue tomorrow and we have to delay, athletes and coaches will be provided shelter in the Middle School Gymnasium. Spectators will have to go to their vehicles. Let’s all hope that’s not an issue.
From the Ramblin’ Rock Hosts:
– MEDALS WILL BE HANDED OUT IN THE CHUTE AND WE WILL NOT BE HAVING AN AWARDS CEREMONY.
– TEAM AWARDS WILL BE DISTRIBUTED TO COACHES AS SOON AS RESULTS COMPLETED.
– A “GAMES COMMITTEE” HAS BEEN FORMED TO ADDRESS THE WHAT IF SCENARIOS THAT COULD OCCUR.
– PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT ONE SUCH SCENARIO THAT MAY BE DETERMINED IS THAT WE COMBINE RACES AND ONLY RUN TWO (one male & one female). If that decision is made, we will try and get information out to everyone ASAP. Race times would look something like this: Boys @9:45am Girls @ 10:35am